Three-Word Theater Reviews
- Moby Alpha by Charles at Ballard Underground: Dick in space!
- John Ulman
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Seattle Shakespeare Company: Droll as fuck.
- Uncle Vanya by Akropolis Performance Lab at The Garden House on Beacon Hill: Intimate, shouty, gloomy.
- John Cornicello
- The Moisture Festival at Hale's Palladium (and beyond): Vaudeville's haunting hyperreality.
- Chris Bennion
- Royal Blood at West of Lenin: Sickening family secrets.
And much more, including Little Shop of Horrors at ACT and The Boy at the Edge of Everything at Seattle Children's Theater, over on our theater page.