From King County Public Health:
Sun Ya Restaurant located at 605 7th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104 was closed by a Public Health food inspector on May 15, 2014 at 1:55 pm due to the following food safety violations:
• Potentially hazardous foods at unsafe temperatures.
• Inadequate facilities to control temperature of potentially hazardous food, hot holding.
• Foods not protected from cross contamination.
• Poor personal hygiene practices—not washing hands, touching ready-to-eat foods with bare hands.
• Imminent health hazard: sewage back up in kitchen
Until about four minutes ago, The Stranger's listing for Sun Ya read: "A good choice for dim sum, with good seafood options, as well," a description dating from who knows when, written by who knows who... it seems that no one currently on staff has eaten at Sun Ya. Nancy Leson at the Seattle Times listed it as a dim sum favorite back in 2009. Anyone ever been?
(You may find out when Sun Ya re-reopens here.)