- Haim: We're ready to learn how Sasquatch Rages
Aside from giving one of the best performances on the MainStage yesterday, throwing all of the best guitar hero faces, getting everyone on the hillside lawn up on their feet, averting an afternoon rainstorm (and replacing it with a glorious sunbreak), the Haim sister act also wrote a little impromptu theme song for future festivals for the occasion of asking the crowd to teach them how Sasquatch rages. After the jump, an answer in the form of pictures from the front-lines of the weekend shows.
- Face of Bass
- The sunken shag carpeted living room of the Gorge.
- Bedazzled sunglasses may be the new floral crowns
- Lemur kigurumi is the best kigurumi
- (Deafheaven Black Metal Love Fest)
- Reaching for the lasers