1. It actually doesn't look that much worse/more painful/appallingly sexist than most romantic comedies*.
2. It's sad to see how far Morgan Fairchild has fallen.
3. If they had edited a CGI/hologram George Burns into this movie—reprising his role as God in the 1977 hit movie Oh, God!—I would totally go see it.
4. Written and directed by Corbin Bernsen?
5. There has to have been a porn parody of Christian Mingle: The Movie in production already because "Find God's Snatch For You" is really obvious, right?
*Not a compliment.