In addition to the most toxic discourse I've ever seen, this week has also inspired some of the most breathtaking dumbness the internet has ever hosted. It's time for a Slog poll: Which of these things is the dumbest?
1. This Donald Trump tweet about ISIS and Obamacare:
ISIS is starting its own currency. May be stronger than the dollar if ObamaCare is fully implemented.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2014
2. A lot of people are saying this trailer for Jurassic World is way too stupid. To those people, I respond, "I'm sorry the trailer for your dinosaur movie doesn't treat the premise with the relentless grim realism you believe it demands."
3. This Donald Trump tweet about race and President Obama:
President Obama has absolutely no control (or respect) over the African American community-they have fared so poorly under his presidency.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 25, 2014
4. This video of a Christian woman named Megan Fox losing her mind in a museum exhibit on evolution:
5. This Donald Trump tweet retweeting a supporter who wants Donald Trump to run for president:
"@SpenceMac96: @realDonaldTrump PLEASE WIN PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 26, 2014