The First ‘Abortion Drone’ Will Drop Pills Over Poland This Weekend
A coalition of reproductive rights group is re-purposing drone technology with a new goal in mind: Expanding women’s access to a safe method of ending an early pregnancy. The world’s first “abortion drone” is making international headlines for its upcoming flight, which is planned for this weekend. On Saturday, a small drone carrying packages of abortion-inducing medication will be flown from Germany to Poland, where women are subject to some of the strictest abortion laws in the world. “The Abortion drone will mark the different reality for Polish women to access to safe abortion services compared to other women in Europe,” said a press release announcing the initiative.
Other proposed drone drops...
• Drone drop freedom of speech, assembly, religion, thought, and fucking on Saudi Arabia.
• Drone drop gay porn and rainbow flags on Russia.
• Drone drop marriage equality on Germany, Austria, Italy.
• Drone drop freedom of the press on Egypt.
• Drone drop empathy on the Republican National Convention.
• Drone drop Peter LaBarbera on the Folsom Street Fair.
• Use a drone to slowly and carefully lower Mike Huckabee onto the flagpole in front of the South Carolina state house once the Confederate battle flag is removed.
• Use a drone to slowly and carefully lower me onto the Austrian national football team.