The Halal Guys Seattle Pioneer Square
Fri., Aug. 11 2017
What started out as an open-air Manhattan gyro stand in the 1990s evolved incredibly fast to become a booming company, with franchises dotting the entire world. Now, The Halal Guys are bringing their insanely popular gyros and combo dishes to Seattle, for their very first foray into the Washington State market.
For the Grand Opening, food will be served all day based on availability, and the restaurant will be open until 2 am for the late-night crowd. Plus, the first 1,000 people in line at the Grand Opening Event will have the chance to win free stuff, plus the possibility of free Halal Guys goods for an entire week or month. And now, for some tips from The Halal Guys themselves:
- The most famous platter is the Combo - Chicken and Gyro. If you're not sure what to get, go with that. It's famous for a reason, they say.
- Add a lot of white sauce, but be very careful with the "explosive" hot sauce.
- Vegetarian? There are options for you, just ask.
- Mix it up with different toppings or sides (including fries)
- Try some dessert! The Halal Guys suggest their homemade Baklava.