I was enjoying a night out with a friend, and we were at a table at the bar. There was more space than we needed, and you needed a seat, so we offered up our extra spots. Soon the overwhelming smell of chemical perfume filled my nostrils, and it became obvious the toxin was emanating from you. Your perfume triggered a splitting migraine, tight chest, and difficulty breathing for me. These symptoms didn’t simply go away when I removed myself from the environment, but are now trapped in my respiratory system for the night and making me feel like shit. If you think this sounds “sensitive,” then google “fragrance allergy” and you will find that about 30 percent of people suffer from it. And for some people, like asthmatics, your toxic perfume can trigger dangerous symptoms. Basically, it’s worse than if you had just blown smoke in my face all night. Thanks.

To submit an unsigned confession or accusation, send an e-mail to ianonymous@thestranger.com. Please remember to change the names of the innocent and guilty.