· Vidal Sassoon collects shih-tzus and is straight.
· Pedestrians always have the right of way.
· You neither starve a cold, nor feed a fever.
· Convertible cars are more dangerous than motorcycles.
· The same fungus used in making cheese is found in athlete's foot.
· Film star Patrick Swayze is Congressman Henry Hyde's nephew.
· Frank Lloyd Wright designed the Space Needle.
· The kids in The Blair Witch Project are really dead, and have been replaced by look-alikes.
· Swimming while eating will enhance your performance.
· Jean-Claude Van Damme is not really Austrian.
· Some cricket matches take as long as three days to play.
· Lesbians can smell better.
· The pads on dogs' feet continue to grow after they die.
· Actress Mira Sorvino won an Oscar.
· Wearing thong underwear causes anal fissures.
· Gulden's Mustard is nature's own Rohypnol.
· TV's Frasier is a practicing Scientologist.
· Reese's Pieces were originally conceived by Steven Spielberg.
· Lifting weights causes male pattern baldness.