1. WACK!. Here's Sylvia Mangold's painting of a pile of laundry, at Vancouver Art Gallery.
2. Robert Irwin in San Diego.
4. The Gates of Paradise: Lorenzo Ghiberti's Renaissance Masterpiece at Seattle Art Museum.
7. This Is the Worst Trip I've Ever Been On: Acculturation in a Pre-Apocalyptic Age by Anne Mathern and Chad Wentzel at Crawl Space. (This is Mathern's sewn pelt version of Wentzel's chest hair. Yes, yes, we realize "that's not art." Thanks for commenting. Bye!)
10. Claire Cowie: 12 Views at James Harris Gallery.