A Fair from Afar, Seattle Edition: Pictures of Aqua and More!
Aqua, the Miami art fair that's run every year by Seattle artists Dirk Park and Jaq Chartier, is back at its old, glorious hotel location, and we've got pictures to prove it. Dan Hawkins shot these, including G. Gibson Gallery, Platform Gallery, and ye olde awesome Seattle stops Garde Rail Gallery and Donald Young Gallery, plus more images of the main fair (with a piece by Charles LeDray, whose solo Whitney show is reviewed in the NYT today).
Tickets $15-$250. Aphrodesia delivery menu, incredible auction items, live streamed performances.
- Platform Gallery with new works by Scott Fife, among others.
- Remember Garde Rail? We miss you, Garde Rail!
- Donald Young Gallery at the main fair. DY used to have a space in Seattle, once upon a time.
- Textile piece by Charles LeDray at the main fair.
- Metric performing under the Miami sky.