In the announcement everybody has been waiting for, the Port of Seattle just released the names of the six finalists in the exciting competition to fill the port commission seat vacated by Gael Tarleton:
- Stephanie Bowman (former 11th LD candidate)
- Courtney Gregoire (current daughter of former governor)
- Claudia Kauffman (former state senator)
- Deborah Knutson (former Economic Development Council of Snohomish County president)
- Vicki Orrico (former Bellevue City Council candidate)
- Nancy Wyatt (current Republican)
Now, in the throes of your adrenalin rush, I know what you're thinking: What's a "port commission?" I don't know. But I hear it's really important. Something to do with port.