Things To Do Tonight
1) The supremely versatile guitarist, best known for his work with avant-Americana group, Wilco, Nels Cline @ The Royal Room.
2) Her latest book, This Bright Light of Ours: Stories from the Voting Rights Fight is a book about the history of voting rights. Maria Gitin @ Elliott Bay Book Company.
3) There is something perfectly and dynamically symmetrical about string quartets. Takács Quartet @ Meany Hall.
4) Two garage-punk outfits that took their names from the trashier corners of the drive-in circuit Flesheaters and Mudhoney @ Neumos.
5) This, “the first Iranian vampire western,” manages to out-Jarmusch Jarmusch’s recent vampire inversion, The Only Lovers Left Alive. A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night @ SIFF Film Center