Things to Do Tonight
1) Patti Smith knows exactly who she is, and who she always was. She performs tonight @ Moore Theatre.
2) A 35-mm print of the Lubitsch classic from 1940 stars Jimmy Stewart and Margaret Sullavan as coworkers who unknowingly fall for each other: Shop Around the Corner @ Grand Illusion.
3) The living embodiment of all that is right in metal: Black Breath, Harm's Way, Theories, Ill Intent, and Guests @ Chop Suey
4) A chance to focus on the city’s thriving drone and noise scenes: Panabrite, Magneticring, Zach Zinn, and Crown Hill Repeater Live @ Kremwerk.
5) You couldn't ask for a more inclusive account of the women's liberation movement than She’s Beautiful When She’s Angry @ Seven Gables.