More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Bring It On
Stomp the Yard
- Cowgirls, Inc.
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- Honey Bucket
Wizards of Ooze
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: Yesterday
- What song do you never want to hear again?: The hamster dance song
- What do you like to read when you poop?: The tampon TSS warnings
- What keeps you up at night?: Nuthin'
- What helps you sleep?: Booze
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Wind Beneath My Wings (ha ha funny, I know)
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: Back of my head on left side near the base of my skull
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Not sharing.
- What book have you read the most?: Hitchhiker's Guide
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: Flight of the Navigator
- What piece of art would you steal?: Art is temporal to me, so wouldn't be worth the crime (unless it was also functional).
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: http://learnyourdamnhomophones.com/
- What is your sweetest taboo?: Athiesm?
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: He wanted to expedite the second cumming.
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: The fucking idiotic one
Fill in the Blank
- God is: a great imaginary friend.