It's never too early to start getting excited about the 2015 edition of Decibel, Seattle's massive celebration of electronic music, happening September 23-27. Not least because this year's big names so far include ambient maverick Tim Hecker, electro goober Dan Deacon, Seattle's own dark techno maven Raica, experimental R&B singer Shaprece, and avant-garde deities Autechre. Information's scarce on their website right now, but be sure to check back there or on our Decibel Festival Schedule for future additions and venue information.
The full, currently-announced lineup and details after the jump:
FIRST WAVE OF 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED
Agoria / Alan Fitzpatrick / andhim / Archivist / Autechre / Bob Moses / Bonobo (DJ) / Cassegrain / Cyril Hahn / Dan Deacon / Daniel Avery / DJ Tennis / Eskmo / ESTA / Gilligan Moss / IG88 / Jak / Jlin / John Tejada / Josef Gaard / Joseph Capriati / Julio Bashmore / Justin Jay / Marcel Dettmann / Mija / Paul Ritch / Photay / Raica / Recondite / Roman Flügel / Sango / Shaprece / Shiba San / Synkro / Taylor McFerrin / The Acid / The Black Madonna / Tim Hecker / Tin Man / Vox Mod / Vril / Young Ejecta + dozens more to be announced on July 22nd.
THE 2015 PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE
• 80+ audio/visual performers hailing from 15+ countries
• 25+ individual concerts ranging from club events, after-parties, theater a/v showcases, boat parties and park events
• 10+ workshops geared towards audio technology
• 3 workshops geared towards visual technology
• 3 lectures from marquee artists and educators
• Interactive industry happy hour events
• The return of our dB in the Park event at Volunteer Park
Tier 1 dB passes are now available for $170.